Payroll made easy
All for a fixed monthly fee from £15 per month
Tax and NI calculations, employer contributions, payslip generation, RTI submissions – there’s more to payroll than you might first think. For a fixed fee monthly fee from as low as £15 per month (plus VAT), we can manage your payroll requirements with ease and professionalism:
- Preparation of weekly, fortnightly or monthly payroll for all employees.
- All submissions to HMRC.
- Payslips either sent electronically to your employees or via post to your place of business in a paper security-sealed payslip.
- Notification after each payroll of how much to pay HMRC and each employee’s net pay.
- HMRC liaison and reports included in the fee including P45’s, P60’s and end of year filings etc.
Blue Matrix, based in Guildford Surrey, takes care of everything for a low fixed monthly fee. Contact us today to find out how we can help your business. You can contact us using the contact form, via email: email@example.com or call us: 01483 338438.
We are RTI compliant
RTI works in same way as always except for a few changes:
- Payroll information must be submitted to HMRC on the same day or before you pay your employees their net wages. This is submitted via a Full Payment Submission (FPS).
- An Employer Payment Summary (EPS) should be submitted if you do not need to pay your employees on a particular month. This must reach HMRC by 19th of the following month.
- An EPS must also be submitted if you need to inform HMRC of a change in the liability.
You may get a fine from HMRC of £100 to £200 (dependent on the number of employees in your scheme) if you do not submit the FPS or the EPS on time. Additionally if you do not pay your fine within 30 days they will charge you interest on the fine.
Other HMRC deadlines:
You must pay your PAYE/NIC liability by the 22nd of the month which is 17 days after the end of the tax month. For example for the month ending 5th October, you must pay HMRC by 22nd October. Penalties of 1% of the liability are charged if you do not pay by this date and these penalties increase to up to 4% if you default 10 or more times.
Our team can manage these deadlines for you. Contact us via the contact form to get a quote for our services.
Are you ready for Auto-Enrolment?
All employers, whether you employ 1 person or 100 will have to provide a workplace pension for staff who fall in to a certain criteria. You will also need to make this scheme available to your other employees. See the table below which shows who is eligible:
Enrolment on a scheme is necessary from your staging date and you will need to start preparing for this up to a year before so it is important that you find out your staging date as soon as possible. You will need to ensure that your payroll software is compliant and you will also need to consider the cost of setting up a scheme. Also bear in mind that the employer must make a minimum contribution, calculated as a percentage of earnings, to the scheme, see below:
Your employees will have the option to opt out of the scheme; however this is in no way something that you should try to coerce your employees in to doing and is in fact illegal to do so.
If you have an existing pension scheme in place, this does not necessarily mean that this pension scheme will be compliant and in fact, many schemes are not yet ready for auto-enrolment so it is important that you contact your pensions provider as soon as possible to find out if you can use it for automatic enrolment. Alternatively, there is a government pension scheme call NEST (National Employment Savings Trust) which is available for enrolment.
- Once you have enrolled your staff, you must confirm to The Pensions Regulator that you are compliant;
- You must monitor whether your employees are crossing certain age thresholds to ensure ongoing compliance;
- You must maintain records of information about your staff and your pension scheme;
Contact us using the contact form to find out your staging date and how we can help you plan the next steps. We are collaborating with an Independent Financial Advisor to work on a plan that is best for you. Equally, if you would like a quote for our auto-enrolment compliant payroll services please let us know.